In more than 30 years of research work, Dr.med.H.S. Regelsberger developed the administration of medical oxygen into a safe and practical therapy method with few side effects.
Dr. med. H.S: Regelsberger called the slow and precisely dosed (1-2 ml/min) intravenous administration of medical oxygen oxyvenation.
The approximately 8-fold-increased formation of the hormone prostacyclin (the major thrombocyte aggregation inhibitor), which stimulates blood circulation, causes vessels in the entire body to dilate.
This is the conclusion to which Hanover Medical School’s Institute for Clinical Pharmacology (Prof. J.C. Frölich) came.
A similar mechanism of action develops due to “eosinophilia”:
The eosinophiliac granulocytes are able to form a substance which blocks the leukotriene synthesis from the arachidonic acid cascade.
This leads to a strong anti-inflammatory effect. The tumour necrosis factor 1 α on average decreases by 50-70% (work by Prof. Kühn at Charité Berlin)
Subjective and general effects:
- measurable increase in walking distance
- regulation of cardiovascular diseases
- quick mobilisation of oedemas
- anti-inflammatory effect
- improved duration and depth of sleep
- significantly better mood
- stronger resistance to infections
Objective effects can be confirmed by:
- ultrasound doppler pressure measurement
- blood analysis (e.g. improved liver and kidney values)
- blood pressure measurement
- improved visus values (in particular in case of macula degeneration, clinical trial)
- blood gas analysis and treadmill ergometry